12 Aug, 2021
When they say video marketing is the future of online marketing, they are right. However, digital marketers or video marketing developers often do not guide you further. If you are willing to know how to implement the best strategies, this article may help you with proper guidance. Whether you hire a video marketing company for your project or not, you will get some valuable information below.
Here is everything you need to know about the latest video marketing strategies that are going to rule the next half of 2021 and even more. These top 10 video marketing statistics 2021 will open up a new diaspora on how you can promote your brand online. So, without any further ado, let’s explore these ideas and see how you can ace them. If you are still in a dilemma of whether to switch to video marketing or not, you’ll perhaps find the best answer.
1. Users Enjoy Video Content: A recent stat shows that almost 85% of all internet users in the US watch online video content every month. It means that these users enjoy video content more than any other form of content. 85% is a huge number as a majority of audiences. Saudi Arabia and Turkey rank first in these statistics, with 95% of all internet users watching online videos.
2. The Trend is Growing: Another statistic from HubSpot shows that the demand for video content worldwide is increasing at a fast pace. Studies show how 54% of consumers globally are expecting more video content from the brands they rely upon. The brands and businesses are also taking this demand more seriously and trying their best in fulfilling it.
3. Powerful Marketing Tool: Since 2018, the trend is focusing more on video content than any other form. The brands that have already experimented with video content are now admitting the fact that it has been the most powerful marketing tool for them. A report from Wyzowl shows that about 87% of marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool.
4. Social Media Videos: Not only website videos but also social media videos play a vital role in promoting a brand’s wellness. Be it on YouTube, Instagram or Facebook, users are more enjoying video content than anything else. Specifically, the users who are young prefer catchy short videos that provide every information needed about a brand.
5. More Profit: If video marketing leads to user satisfaction, more video marketing definitely means more profit. In marketing, profit is analysed by looking at the ROI (return of investment). A new study shows that almost 88% of video marketers are satisfied with the ROI they are gaining from social media video marketing strategies they apply.
6. Lead Generation: Social media marketers usually admit the fact that they have landed a new customer after promoting quality videos. Optinmonster shows in a report that every year the video marketers worldwide get 66% more qualified leads. Moreover, they get almost a 54% increase in brand awareness along with such good leads.
7. Social Media Platforms: Now, you already know that social media channels play a vital role in video marketing for any brand. However, it is also essential to know which social media channel should be your first choice. YouTube comes first on our list as the most popular social media platform for video marketers. Then we recommend Facebook, Linked In, Instagram and Twitter.
8. Decision Making: Any content plays a vital role in making an audience decide whether to buy a product, avail a service or not. Video content comes first in keeping users engaged. As a result, these are trusted by a lot of audiences, who later turn to be permanent customers. However, you need to hire a video marketing expert to create such engaging content.
9. Time Spent on Videos: The first point we mentioned was how many people enjoy watching videos in general. Now, we’ll tell you how many hours these users spend watching videos per day. In 2019, it was six hours and 48 minutes per week on average. In 2021, it has increased to 84 minutes per day. China and Sweden are the leading the hours.
10. Internet Traffic: A recent estimation shows that by the end of 2022, video content will generate almost 82 per cent of the global internet traffic. The five-year period of internet traffic from 2015 to 2021 has seen almost 15-fold growth and it will grow further. It is one of the biggest reasons why you should invest in video marketing today.
Now that you know the top 10 statistics of video marketing worldwide, go ahead and contact a video marketing expert at the earliest. You can feel free to get in touch for your video creation needs. We, Idiosys Technologies, are a digital marketing company providing a plethora of top-notch services such as video marketing and more. Our team of highly skilled and experienced developers know the ins and outs of video marketing strategies. So far, we’ve been offering services to reputed clients from the UK, the USA, India, Japan, Panama, Bangladesh and Australia. So, why wait anymore? Contact us today to know the best deal we have in store for you!
YOU MAY ALSO READ
Best 5 steps to convert iOS app to android app