12 Jul, 2021
Whether you own a big enterprise or a small-scale start-up, you need to ensure an online presence to stick to the competition. Now, to have an online presence, you need a website or application that would represent your services and products. You need to hire a web or app developer to ensure a feature-rich, robust web or app. The developer will suggest you choose a framework for development. While there are plenty of them, Node JS and Django are the most popular ones. To help you in this task, here is an analysis. You can easily hire Node JS developer or Django developer by reading this post. Read on to know their features, pros and cons as below.
- What is Node?
While the other platforms mainly focused on one thread for each connection, this one had its main purpose in building scalable network servers. Since then, the platform has gone through much advancement to become a stand-alone command-line tool today. The platform definitely excels in developing fast and scalable applications. Below are the key features of Node JS.
All the above features ensure the smooth performance of your site or app. You can hire a Node.js development company to avail these features.
Node JS is suitable for the following applications:
As a high-level Python Web framework, Django ensures fast web development with a pragmatic design. Anyone can use this free and open-source platform to develop web apps. As Django takes care of much of the hassle of web development, it allows the developers to focus on writing the app.
Django boasts a thriving and active community that is always available for help. Following the "Batteries included" philosophy, this framework offers a host of features so that the developers can experiment. Moreover, the framework follows consistent design principles and has extensive and up-to-date documentation.
Django is suitable for the following applications:
Rails or Ruby on Rails is a web application framework written in the Ruby programming language. It is a server-side framework that helps developers to build feature-rich web apps. Ruby is developed and maintained under the MIT License.
The best part of Rails is that it enables the developers to write less code while accomplishing more than many other languages and frameworks As a result, the development experience gets interesting and simple for the experienced Rails developers. However, as opinionated software, it sometimes discourages alternatives.
This framework is best suited for startups that are looking for new opportunities. Groupon, Shopify, and SaaS are some newcomer e-commerce shops that have gained immense popularity using this framework.
Based on the above comparative analysis, we consider Node as the best choice for 2021. If you are looking for a web and app development company for your business, look no further than us. We at Idiosys Technologies provide top-notch app and web development services at an affordable budget. You can hire dedicated Node JS Developer, Django developer and Rails developer from our company, who can provide you with high-tech web apps within a faster time. We serve a huge number of clients from India, Canada, the USA, Germany, Australia, Brazil, the UK and Panama. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and avail our services right away by contacting us.
YOU MAY ALSO READ
- Key Features of Node JS:
- IO helps concurrent request handling
- Fast in Code execution
- Single-Threaded but Highly Scalable
- There is an active and vibrant community
- No Buffering
- When to Use Node JS?
- I/O bound Applications
- Data Streaming Applications
- Data-Intensive Real-time Applications (DIRT)
- JSON APIs based Applications
- Single Page Applications
- Popular Web Apps Using Node JS:
- Pros of Choosing Node JS:
- Fast-processing and event-based model
- Scalable technology for microservices
- Strong corporate support
- Seamless JSON support
- Code sharing and reuse
- Speed and performance
- Easy knowledge sharing within a team
- A huge number of free tools
- Rich ecosystem
- Cons of Choosing Node JS:
- Callback hell issue
- Immaturity of tooling
- Growing demand for experienced professionals
- What is Django?
- Key Features of Django JS:
- Python web-framework
- SEO optimised
- Thoroughly tested
- Increased Speed & App Performance
- Batteries-Included Framework
- When to use Django JS?
- Web Application or API Backend
- Developing a secure single page application
- A perfect ORM for working with database
- Rapid Development of some web application
- Deploying the application fast and scaling as per needs
- Popular Web Apps using Django JS:
- National Geographic
- Knight Foundation
- Pros of Choosing Django JS:
- Excellent documentation
- Suitable for high load projects
- Provides rapid development
- Implemented in Python
- High scalability
- Versatile in nature
- Offers high security
- Cons of Choosing Django JS:
- Django is Monolithic
- ORM system lacks features
- Not suitable for smaller projects
- What is Rails?
- Key Features of Rails:
- MVC Architecture
- Active Record
- Convention over Configuration
- Simple Testing Tool
- Automated Deployment
- Simple Programming Language
- When to use Rails?
- Popular Web Apps Using Ruby on Rails:
- Pros of Rails:
- It ensures security
- Simplicity in use
- High development speed
- Enthusiastic community
- Easy business logic implementation
- Compatibility with front-end frameworks
- Cons of Rails:
- Obscurity due to Convention
- Boot Speed