24 May, 2021
Today, it’s crucial to own a business website for most of the companies belonging from all industries worldwide. A high-end business website can be created with the help of skilled web developers. If you are on the lookout for a web development company for your business website, this article is all you need to know. Developing a website mostly depends upon the framework your developer chooses and therefore, it is essential that you have a little idea about the popular frameworks for web development. Knowing about these frameworks will help you to make a wise decision while discussing with your developer during the web development process. Many articles will suggest you hire React Native developer since it is the most renowned one across the globe. However, before you blindly follow the suggestion, you must see this comparison based on a thorough analysis of react native and flutter. These are the two titans of the industry, known to deliver excellent output. So, without any further ado, let’s begin and see which one suits all your needs.
Cross-platform frameworks follow a set of tools, allowing you to build native or native-like apps for multiple platforms including Android, iOS, Windows and Web with a single codebase. React native and flutter are cross-platform frameworks, having their own benefits and limitations. Before we start our analysis, let’s explain what flutter is, what react native is and what are the main differences that distinguish these two fundamentally.
- What is Flutter?
Flutter was introduced in 2015 and since then, it is known to be one of the well-known open-source frameworks available. As Google's portable UI toolkit, Flutter is apt for developing mobile, web and desktop apps. This framework hosts a library, which provides you with a single API to characterize needs for different frameworks. Some of the salient features of Flutter are:
- Hot Reload Functionality: This feature lets you develop the app at the backend and view the distinction at the front-end at the same time. It helps you to see whether the changes are working or not.
- Highly Customizable: You can utilize various gadgets in the improvement process as the platform is highly customizable.
- Open-Source and Free to Use: Flutter is an open-source and free to use platform. Hence, the developers can learn and execute the code by seeing the documentation and posting their inquiries.
- Support for Google Firebase: With the Firebase integration, this platform enables the developers to include the backend office into the development environment.
- Cons of Flutter:
- The application size is too large
- Coding is done in Dart
- What is React Native:
- Initiated in 2015, React Native was first applied to native iOS, Android, Universal Windows and iOS apps. Soon it became quite popular globally among the highly skilled developers for its advanced integration. React Native is configured by a React Native developer with platform-specific languages such as Objective C or Swift for iOS, Java and Android. In React Native, as the development process is based on Java Script, the codes are shared in different platforms by the programmers.
- Pros of React Native:
- The developer can reuse the existing codes to React Native
- The framework platform-independent and flexible in platforms like Android and iOS
- Consists of a large community of developers that makes problem-solving easy
- High on performance as compared to the other popular frameworks
- Cons of React Native:
- Requires more resource while developing apps for Android
- Demands more time and budget
- 5 Differences in a Nutshell:
- Flutter is created by Google whereas React Native is created by Facebook.
- Flutter uses Dart as its programming language whereas React Native uses Java.
- Flutter presently has 120,000 Stars on Github whereas React Native has 95,300 stars.
- Popular Flutter apps are Google Ads app, Philips Hue, My BMW and Makani whereas popular React Native apps are Instagram, Facebook, Facebook Ads, Skype and Tesla.
- Flutter is best when your app needs to support 3D Touch whereas React Native is best when your app needs to handle ultra-specific tasks like a calculator in the background.
Based on the above analysis, React Native is best suited for developing fast responsive mobile apps for any industry. A slick, smooth and responsive user interface, allows you to improve the overall navigation experience of your audiences. Also, if you have a tight budget, React Native makes a suitable option. It’s much faster and cheaper to build apps in React Native and you don’t need to compromise on quality and functionality.
Now that you know the similarities and differences between Flutter and React Native, you can make a wise decision by discussing it with your app developers. If you are searching for a React Native app development company to create your business app, feel free to get in touch with us. We, Idiosys Technologies, are one of the highly acclaimed application development companies providing smart solutions to our reputed clients from across the globe. We provide a plethora of services like app development, web development, online marketing and a lot more. You can avail of our advanced web application development service, which consists of a team of highly skilled and experienced web developers and professionals. We have earned a huge acclamation from our clients of the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, etc. To know more about our app development company services and packages, contact us today.
SYMFONY VS YII WHICH IS THE BEST PHP FRAMEWORK IN 2021